THE HAUTE ROUTE
The Haute Route is the world’s first global series of prestigious multi-day events for amateur riders with the timed and ranked stage events embedded in the world’s most iconic cycling terrain. With professional level mechanical and medical support, security on the road, post stage services and much more riders live and ride like a professional cyclist in the world’s most iconic cycling locations and share their journey with fellow riders from across the globe.
We are excited to announce that NOMAN is an Island: Race to End HPV is the official charity partner of the Haute Route. It is a massive opportunity to use the recognizable Haute Route platform to expand our message of universal vaccination against the causal agent of 5% of all cancers—HPV. Meanwhile, we’ll be racing on the most famous mountain passes of the Grand Tours.
Former UCI pro cyclist turned professional coach, Liam Holohan will accompany the NOMAN team throughout the Haute Route events. Liam draws upon science and experience supporting the riders through the event, covering everything from tactics and nutritition to psychology and technical skills.
ALPE D'HUEZ: 24 - 26 JUNE
PYRENEES: 5 - 9 JULY
ALPS: 21 - 27 AUGUST
DOLOMITES: 30 AUGUST - 3 SEPTEMBER
DAVOS: 23 - 25 SEPTEMBER
As part of the Haute Route races, Team NOMAN riders will receive:
- Rider Pack (custom NOMAN x Le Col jerseys, backpack, detailed roadbook, goodies from Haute Route partners).
- Post-race meals
- Dedicated Event Manager
- Twin shared 4* accommodation incl. breakfast
- Group and individual photography/videography
- Dedicated group masseur
- On the road support with motorcycle escorts, security vehicles, mechanical and medical assistance, live timing systems and feed stations.
- A complete post stage system including secure bike parking and bike wash area, as well as daily rankings and awards.
MORE INFO COMING SOON.