THE HAUTE ROUTE
The Haute Route is the world’s first global series of prestigious multi-day events for amateur riders with the timed and ranked stage events embedded in the world’s most iconic cycling terrain. With professional level mechanical and medical support, security on the road, post stage services and much more riders live and ride like a professional cyclist in the world’s most iconic cycling locations and share their journey with fellow riders from across the globe.
We are excited to announce that NOMAN is an Island: Race to End HPV is the official charity partner of the Haute Route. It is a massive opportunity to use the recognizable Haute Route platform to expand our message of universal vaccination against the causal agent of 5% of all cancers—HPV. Meanwhile, we’ll be racing on the most famous mountain passes of the Grand Tours.
CRANS-MONTANA: 9-11 JUNE
Conquer the best of Swiss cycling with the panoramas of Crans-Montana as your backdrop.
PYRENEES: 4 - 8 JULY
Immerse yourself in the wild Pyrenees. A passionate peloton on the open road, point-to-point riding has never been so tranquil.
ALPS: 20 - 26 AUGUST
Come face to face with the Haute Route Alps, the highest and most challenging in the cycling series.
DOLOMITES: 29 AUGUST - 2 SEPTEMBER
Steeped in cycling history, experience the spectacular Italian Dolomites as one of the world's most important cycling destinations.
VENTOUX: 6-8 OCTOBER
A new course where cyclists can enjoy rolling through the beautiful Provence
As part of the Haute Route races, Team NOMAN riders will receive:
- Rider Pack (custom NOMAN x Santini jerseys, backpack, detailed roadbook, goodies from Haute Route partners).
- Post-race meals
- Dedicated Event Manager
- Twin shared 4* accommodation incl. breakfast
- Group and individual photography/videography
- Dedicated group masseur
- On the road support with motorcycle escorts, security vehicles, mechanical and medical assistance, live timing systems and feed stations.
- A complete post stage system including secure bike parking and bike wash area, as well as daily rankings and awards.